Need help re-folding your bookmark?
1. Fold opposite corners into center. It should now look like a diamond with 2 opposite points cut off.
2. Fold in half between the 2 remaining points of the diamond. Now you should have a long rectangle-shape with a triangle at each end.
3. Fold one of the triangle points so that it now points straight up. It should look kind of like a sailboat now.
4. Fold the other triangle point up so that it is also pointing straight up and now you’ll have a new, diamond shape.
5. Fold the two points from the triangle in step 4 down inside the rest of it. Hopefully, you’ll be back where you started! I’ll try to post pictures of the process soon.